Upcoming Town Hall: Economic Response Plan Overview & Small Business Resources
Dear Business Leader,
The Utah Economic Response Task Force will host a “Facts & FAQs” virtual conference call on Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. MST to provide an update on the status of efforts to mitigate the economic impacts of the coronavirus, including a discussion of available resources for employers, employees and those who have already felt the consequences of COVID-19.
This task force was created by Governor Gary R. Herbert as a resource in dealing with the economic challenges associated with the pandemic, specifically its effect on the business community, families and individuals. This Zoom video conference will provide an overview of the Economic Response Plan released earlier that day and small business resources.
Economic Response Task Force Facts & FAQs:
Economic Response Plan Overview & Small Business Resources
Tuesday, March 24, 2020
4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. MST
- Update on Economic Response Task Force - Utah Economic Response Task Force Chair Derek Miller
- Federal Stimulus Programs - Senator Mitt Romney
- Economic Response Plan Overview - Natalie Gochnour, Kem C. Gardner Policy Institute
- Resources Available for Small Businesses - Ryan Starks, Utah Governor's Office of Economic Development and Janna Wilkinson, Utah Division of Emergency Management
- Case Studies of Innovative Practices by Local Small Businesses - David Utrilla, U.S. Translation Company and Matt Caputo, Caputo's Market & Deli
Please join us at: https://zoom.us/j/117562927
(Video recording will be available after the meeting on the Salt Lake Chamber's YouTube page.)
Due to the number of participants, audio functionality will be limited to agenda speakers. However, please use the Q&A function or email email@example.com to submit questions during the virtual conference.