EDCUtah's 300+ investors are the engine behind Utah's economic success.
Contact Kevin Bischoff to learn how to get involved.
Private Sector Investors
EDCUtah provides your company with the unique opportunity to develop business relationships with:
- New companies moving to Utah
- Utah companies planning major expansions
- Leadership of more than 60 Utah city and county governments
As the economic development engine for the State of Utah, EDCUtah offers your company the opportunity to regularly interact with more than 300+ private and public sector members. By working together, we can ensure Utah’s continued economic prosperity.
Public Sector Investors
EDCUtah provides your city or county with the opportunity to:
- Apply for grants from EDCUtah to help with the cost of your local economic development functions.
- Attract retail to your community by participating (for a nominal fee) in the Utah booth at the International Conference of Shopping Centers (ICSC), the largest retail conference in the world.
- Access custom research and data to assist in the development of a comprehensive local economic development plan.
- Leverage impact modeling softwares to assess the impact of economic development investment in your community.
- Connect your Mayor and Commissioners to Utah business leaders by serving on EDCUtah's Board of Trustees.